Thursday 6 October 2011

Smartphones



They are very soon going to become as ubiquitous as the feature phone, but when is the price going to come down towards €200? Personally I have a Nokia but only use it occasionally as its pre-pay and to use it more often is financially prohibitive. I don’t see the logic in paying over €400 for an iphone and then having to pay massively for data on a pre-pay basis. I don’t want to be locked into a 24 month bill pay arrangement that costs hundreds of euros, I just want to pay up to €250 for the phone, and pay very little after that for data. I suppose it’s just a matter of wait and see..But the apps are just getting better and better by the month to be missing out...When is Apple going to drop the price of its iphone? I read that there may a cheaper model of the iphone coming out next year, does anybody have any more information on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment